Subject: ناطق نوری:
From: entekhab.ir

اعتماد مردم به دلیل عملکرد ما کم شده است / قبلا هم مشکل خارجی داشتیم
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2026 19:21:31 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C22C2560FB965FFF27A0D38D0FCB2D92_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C22C2560FB965FFF27A0D38D0FCB2D92_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C22C2560FB965FFF27A0D38D0FCB2D92_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C22C2560FB965FFF27A0D38D0FCB2D92_MULTIPART_MIXED--