Subject: 'ایل جورناله':
From: entekhab.ir

ایران از معدود کشورهای سازنده جنگنده های نسل 4 است
Date: Sat, 02 May 2026 05:48:43 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E77BC66CFB52678CFC9F0E4B41BE553E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E77BC66CFB52678CFC9F0E4B41BE553E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E77BC66CFB52678CFC9F0E4B41BE553E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E77BC66CFB52678CFC9F0E4B41BE553E_MULTIPART_MIXED--