Subject: نیویورک تایمز:
From: entekhab.ir

حدود ۱۳۰۰۰ کودک مهاجر در آمریکا در بازداشت به سر می‌برند
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 10:13:09 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--AD7001F3EBE0F9B4CB4F9C4FCB0DE92D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----AD7001F3EBE0F9B4CB4F9C4FCB0DE92D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----AD7001F3EBE0F9B4CB4F9C4FCB0DE92D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----AD7001F3EBE0F9B4CB4F9C4FCB0DE92D_MULTIPART_MIXED--