Subject: روسیه؛
From: entekhab.ir

بهای نفت تا بشکه ای 50 دلار کاهش می یابد
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 20:45:55 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5CD3F6E0CA71078EC6039697180C7ADC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5CD3F6E0CA71078EC6039697180C7ADC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5CD3F6E0CA71078EC6039697180C7ADC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5CD3F6E0CA71078EC6039697180C7ADC_MULTIPART_MIXED--