Subject: آيت‌الله صافي:
From: entekhab.ir

نبايد از اوضاع، زمان و مكان عقب بمانيم
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 09:17:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C17C8D1BF94E3CB4A1A1ED4AA242E02D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C17C8D1BF94E3CB4A1A1ED4AA242E02D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C17C8D1BF94E3CB4A1A1ED4AA242E02D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C17C8D1BF94E3CB4A1A1ED4AA242E02D_MULTIPART_MIXED--