Subject: وزارت بهداشت:
From: entekhab.ir

هیچ دارویی از فهرست بیمه خارج نشده
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2026 14:24:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--37A64FFB6079C04B87C63DB4B6B885DF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----37A64FFB6079C04B87C63DB4B6B885DF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----37A64FFB6079C04B87C63DB4B6B885DF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----37A64FFB6079C04B87C63DB4B6B885DF_MULTIPART_MIXED--