Subject: توئیت نرگس کلباسی بعد از زلزله:
From: entekhab.ir

‏زلزله واقعا شديد بود!
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 11:00:52 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--13149BBEF47D12D9072E76DB6864483B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----13149BBEF47D12D9072E76DB6864483B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----13149BBEF47D12D9072E76DB6864483B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----13149BBEF47D12D9072E76DB6864483B_MULTIPART_MIXED--