Subject: مصباح یزدی:
From: entekhab.ir

اگر می‌خواهیم با آمریکا بجنگیم باید فکرمان را اصلاح کنیم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 08:03:16 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FB7BBC454E6EE4D4C5D94372B2C94717_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FB7BBC454E6EE4D4C5D94372B2C94717_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FB7BBC454E6EE4D4C5D94372B2C94717_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FB7BBC454E6EE4D4C5D94372B2C94717_MULTIPART_MIXED--