Subject: خوش چهره:
From: entekhab.ir

افزایش مصنوعی نرخ ارز به خود دولت برمی‌گردد
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 20:37:43 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--16E306023602E7CB9DE328F939FA7998_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----16E306023602E7CB9DE328F939FA7998_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----16E306023602E7CB9DE328F939FA7998_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----16E306023602E7CB9DE328F939FA7998_MULTIPART_MIXED--