Subject: وزیر اقتصاد:
From: entekhab.ir

بی ثباتی مقررات به فضای کسب و کار آسیب زده است
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:32:18 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4A77F134467ABFEC9555F737DA101F1F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4A77F134467ABFEC9555F737DA101F1F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4A77F134467ABFEC9555F737DA101F1F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4A77F134467ABFEC9555F737DA101F1F_MULTIPART_MIXED--