Subject: شهردار تهران:
From: entekhab.ir

کمتر از یک درصد پایتخت نشینان دوچرخه سواری می کنند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 23:56:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--ECDD74BFD882B7873B38F2A66ACA2F29_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----ECDD74BFD882B7873B38F2A66ACA2F29_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----ECDD74BFD882B7873B38F2A66ACA2F29_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----ECDD74BFD882B7873B38F2A66ACA2F29_MULTIPART_MIXED--