Subject: جامانده‌ های جشنواره سی‌ و‌ هفتم
From: entekhab.ir

از «پیلوت» و «ژن خوک» تا «روسی» و «مصائب شیرین۲»
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 12:56:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--83F662F06E96538C74C01276B9C24517_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----83F662F06E96538C74C01276B9C24517_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----83F662F06E96538C74C01276B9C24517_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----83F662F06E96538C74C01276B9C24517_MULTIPART_MIXED--