Subject: جهانگیری:
From: entekhab.ir

فرصت برای تامین نیازهای کشور از طریق تولید داخل فراهم است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 23:06:24 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B83442B3EFACF8F9DA1EFB429B790CA5_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B83442B3EFACF8F9DA1EFB429B790CA5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B83442B3EFACF8F9DA1EFB429B790CA5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B83442B3EFACF8F9DA1EFB429B790CA5_MULTIPART_MIXED--