Subject: سی‌ان‌ان:
From: entekhab.ir

ترامپ درصدد برسمیت شناختن رهبر مخالفان ونزوئلا به عنوان رئیس جمهور است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 07:58:59 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A5BB9A5D4A812E61C4FF56B86396C51B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A5BB9A5D4A812E61C4FF56B86396C51B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A5BB9A5D4A812E61C4FF56B86396C51B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A5BB9A5D4A812E61C4FF56B86396C51B_MULTIPART_MIXED--