Subject: ساركوزي:
From: entekhab.ir

عقب‌نشيني از كاربرد انرژي اتمي يك گام "قرون‌وسطايي" به سمت عقب است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 13:00:45 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A025257E024C127C49E722A0E5A0365C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A025257E024C127C49E722A0E5A0365C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A025257E024C127C49E722A0E5A0365C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A025257E024C127C49E722A0E5A0365C_MULTIPART_MIXED--