Subject: نیویورک تایمز:
From: entekhab.ir

ترامپ و نزدیکانش بیش از 100 مورد تماس با روس‌ها داشته‌اند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:53:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E37EB9D7F802B082E6AA3FBB7A096436_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E37EB9D7F802B082E6AA3FBB7A096436_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E37EB9D7F802B082E6AA3FBB7A096436_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E37EB9D7F802B082E6AA3FBB7A096436_MULTIPART_MIXED--