Subject: سید حسن نصرالله:
From: entekhab.ir

خیر از جهان عرب رفته است
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 13:22:08 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--87FD783AE6B9B7D38F070CFF106D78F8_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----87FD783AE6B9B7D38F070CFF106D78F8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----87FD783AE6B9B7D38F070CFF106D78F8_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----87FD783AE6B9B7D38F070CFF106D78F8_MULTIPART_MIXED--