Subject: وزارت خارجه چین:
From: entekhab.ir

«برجام» باید به صورت جامع و موثر اجرا شود
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 23:54:01 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--5007E5A2C848A4748848909F17C7C637_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----5007E5A2C848A4748848909F17C7C637_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----5007E5A2C848A4748848909F17C7C637_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----5007E5A2C848A4748848909F17C7C637_MULTIPART_MIXED--