Subject: وزارت اطلاعات:
From: entekhab.ir

2 تیم تروریستی در کردستان دستگیر شدند
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 10:33:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4803E396A601D4F16459BFCBF5C9F1DE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4803E396A601D4F16459BFCBF5C9F1DE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4803E396A601D4F16459BFCBF5C9F1DE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4803E396A601D4F16459BFCBF5C9F1DE_MULTIPART_MIXED--