Subject: رویترز:
From: entekhab.ir

اتحادیه اروپا ازافزودن ریاض به فهرست سیاه پولشویی عقب‌نشینی کرد
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:37:40 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F005CD7D94BE31E94134721D1B25C1E1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F005CD7D94BE31E94134721D1B25C1E1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F005CD7D94BE31E94134721D1B25C1E1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F005CD7D94BE31E94134721D1B25C1E1_MULTIPART_MIXED--