Subject: روحانی پیش از عزیمت به بغداد:
From: entekhab.ir

برادری ایران در حق عراق در یادها باقی می ماند
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:29:39 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0BA4D353405B448F827D079E29774D5F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0BA4D353405B448F827D079E29774D5F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0BA4D353405B448F827D079E29774D5F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0BA4D353405B448F827D079E29774D5F_MULTIPART_MIXED--