Subject: معاون رئیس جمهوری :
From: entekhab.ir

توسعه کشور به بهای تخریب محیط زیست بوده است
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:16:03 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--660757F897C0415E84D170BCEE24F639_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----660757F897C0415E84D170BCEE24F639_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----660757F897C0415E84D170BCEE24F639_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----660757F897C0415E84D170BCEE24F639_MULTIPART_MIXED--