Subject: معاون سخنگوی گوترش:
From: entekhab.ir

سیاست سازمان ملل درباره جولان تغییری نکرده است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 03:26:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--AF0E3CF5E121DB719AF319F6BE1F0CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----AF0E3CF5E121DB719AF319F6BE1F0CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----AF0E3CF5E121DB719AF319F6BE1F0CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----AF0E3CF5E121DB719AF319F6BE1F0CF6_MULTIPART_MIXED--