Subject: دبيركل اوپك:
From: entekhab.ir

اتحاديه اروپا نمي‌تواند جاي خالي نفت ايران را پر كند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 03:32:28 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E6595C9DC28CE0050A0C52FD18D02369_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E6595C9DC28CE0050A0C52FD18D02369_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E6595C9DC28CE0050A0C52FD18D02369_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E6595C9DC28CE0050A0C52FD18D02369_MULTIPART_MIXED--