Subject: مدیرکل پزشکی قانونی فارس:
From: entekhab.ir

کشف یکی دیگر از اجساد مربوط به سیل شیراز
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 01:44:10 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--51F381B18A6CBEBEDCA36C648FD0747E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----51F381B18A6CBEBEDCA36C648FD0747E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----51F381B18A6CBEBEDCA36C648FD0747E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----51F381B18A6CBEBEDCA36C648FD0747E_MULTIPART_MIXED--