Subject: معاون وزیر راه:
From: entekhab.ir

همه راه‌های شریانی لرستان تا ۲ روز دیگر باز می‌شود
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 04:53:50 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--40255FC5D32E253FDA96A21ED017AA9A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----40255FC5D32E253FDA96A21ED017AA9A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----40255FC5D32E253FDA96A21ED017AA9A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----40255FC5D32E253FDA96A21ED017AA9A_MULTIPART_MIXED--