Subject: وزارت بهداشت:
From: entekhab.ir

314 رستوران بین راهی تاکنون در برنامه سلامت نوروزی پلمب شد
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 09:22:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3A2E6F7F4807075EB133398A4DE4A150_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3A2E6F7F4807075EB133398A4DE4A150_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3A2E6F7F4807075EB133398A4DE4A150_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3A2E6F7F4807075EB133398A4DE4A150_MULTIPART_MIXED--