Subject: وزیر کشور:
From: entekhab.ir

دبی دز، کرخه و کارون در 3 روز آینده کاهش می‌یابد
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 16:46:07 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8255AEE8932EB2C47A2777219CADDF2E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8255AEE8932EB2C47A2777219CADDF2E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8255AEE8932EB2C47A2777219CADDF2E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8255AEE8932EB2C47A2777219CADDF2E_MULTIPART_MIXED--