Subject: سخنگوی تعزیرات:
From: entekhab.ir

۶ هزار گوشی تلفن همراه یک گرانفروش به نفع دولت توقیف شد
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:38:30 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--86EBD35A16B5B9A9EA470E7D2D065F5E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----86EBD35A16B5B9A9EA470E7D2D065F5E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----86EBD35A16B5B9A9EA470E7D2D065F5E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----86EBD35A16B5B9A9EA470E7D2D065F5E_MULTIPART_MIXED--