Subject: تاکسیرانی:
From: entekhab.ir

میانگین افزایش نرخ کرایه تاکسی در تهران 23 درصد است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:18:17 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CB6E5C59391B0EA32C139F8AAFA2FF7D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CB6E5C59391B0EA32C139F8AAFA2FF7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CB6E5C59391B0EA32C139F8AAFA2FF7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CB6E5C59391B0EA32C139F8AAFA2FF7D_MULTIPART_MIXED--