Subject: آیت ‌الله جوادی آملی:
From: entekhab.ir

آنچه فضای جامعه را معطر می کند عدل و صداقت است
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2026 07:48:17 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FF21A076686362CAE8C1CD9AAE66CE7F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FF21A076686362CAE8C1CD9AAE66CE7F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FF21A076686362CAE8C1CD9AAE66CE7F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FF21A076686362CAE8C1CD9AAE66CE7F_MULTIPART_MIXED--