Subject: ویدیو/ تاریخچه ای از مداخلات آمریکا در انتخابات/ گزارش #Now_This را ببینید
From: entekhab.ir

#زیرنویس_فارسی
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 18:17:08 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C711D8B23EB30D4408C4AE5B17B0CE07_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C711D8B23EB30D4408C4AE5B17B0CE07_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C711D8B23EB30D4408C4AE5B17B0CE07_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C711D8B23EB30D4408C4AE5B17B0CE07_MULTIPART_MIXED--