Subject: "
From: entekhab.ir

اگر ميت رامني رئيس جمهورشود،امريکا دچار فاجعه مي‌شود"
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 03:41:04 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--91CF7B4254CD30F9380CBC84E9E3524B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----91CF7B4254CD30F9380CBC84E9E3524B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----91CF7B4254CD30F9380CBC84E9E3524B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----91CF7B4254CD30F9380CBC84E9E3524B_MULTIPART_MIXED--