Subject: آیت الله علوی گرگانی:
From: entekhab.ir

اگر یک فرد اصلح برای مجلس پیدا نکردید رأی سفید دهید
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 21:07:05 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--975A1E49B920A4D426C8235C0AE54615_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----975A1E49B920A4D426C8235C0AE54615_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----975A1E49B920A4D426C8235C0AE54615_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----975A1E49B920A4D426C8235C0AE54615_MULTIPART_MIXED--