Subject: احمدی مقدم:
From: entekhab.ir

سوء پیشینه کیفری کاندیداها را به شورای نگهبان اعلام می کنیم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:04:04 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--795698A2217A8888090E42EC261B83B6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----795698A2217A8888090E42EC261B83B6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----795698A2217A8888090E42EC261B83B6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----795698A2217A8888090E42EC261B83B6_MULTIPART_MIXED--