Subject: گزارش فاکس نیوز درباره نژاد پرستی میزبان جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲
From: entekhab.ir

میزبانی جام جهانی 2022
Date: Sat, 02 May 2026 18:38:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--1D8FF6539A787F60FCBBAF70667120CB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----1D8FF6539A787F60FCBBAF70667120CB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----1D8FF6539A787F60FCBBAF70667120CB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----1D8FF6539A787F60FCBBAF70667120CB_MULTIPART_MIXED--