Subject: حجت الاسلام فاطمی نیا:
From: entekhab.ir

بعضي از مداحان مقابل اهل بیت ايستاده اند
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 15:45:15 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9D6EDCC182E0856D1A5C28B51E2F1197_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9D6EDCC182E0856D1A5C28B51E2F1197_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9D6EDCC182E0856D1A5C28B51E2F1197_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9D6EDCC182E0856D1A5C28B51E2F1197_MULTIPART_MIXED--