Subject: میرتاج‌الدینی خبر داد:
From: entekhab.ir

ارسال بودجه 91 به مجلس در هفته دوم بهمن
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:04:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E872B1FE344E82A7EBD9030BD0A8F968_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E872B1FE344E82A7EBD9030BD0A8F968_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E872B1FE344E82A7EBD9030BD0A8F968_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E872B1FE344E82A7EBD9030BD0A8F968_MULTIPART_MIXED--