Subject: معاون اول قوه قضاييه:
From: entekhab.ir

بايد از دانشمندان هسته‌يي حفاظت بيشتري شود
Date: Sat, 02 May 2026 16:44:47 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--22F6375A8F569CAC5144D8A2F4993A1D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----22F6375A8F569CAC5144D8A2F4993A1D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----22F6375A8F569CAC5144D8A2F4993A1D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----22F6375A8F569CAC5144D8A2F4993A1D_MULTIPART_MIXED--