Subject: دبیر: بنا و محمدی تا المپیک می‌مانند/ نمی‌توانم به وزیر ورزش فشار بیاورم
From: entekhab.ir

علیرضا دبیر
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:22:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--78879256FAE8A4F67A37AAC0181DD991_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----78879256FAE8A4F67A37AAC0181DD991_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----78879256FAE8A4F67A37AAC0181DD991_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----78879256FAE8A4F67A37AAC0181DD991_MULTIPART_MIXED--