Subject: معاون وزير اطلاعات:
From: entekhab.ir

قرائن حاكي از شهادت امام موسي صدر است
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 13:53:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--969B5B7596BA7DC2FBF9338373C0F43D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----969B5B7596BA7DC2FBF9338373C0F43D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----969B5B7596BA7DC2FBF9338373C0F43D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----969B5B7596BA7DC2FBF9338373C0F43D_MULTIPART_MIXED--