Subject: كارلوس كي روش:
From: entekhab.ir

حضور 16 تيم در ليگ كافي است/نمي‌خواهم سال 2014 فقط از سواحل برزيل لذت ببرم
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 11:16:17 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C52AAA8DA72B2FEA9706596873CCB59B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C52AAA8DA72B2FEA9706596873CCB59B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C52AAA8DA72B2FEA9706596873CCB59B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C52AAA8DA72B2FEA9706596873CCB59B_MULTIPART_MIXED--