Subject: یادداشت‌ها علم، جمعه ۲۸ مهر ۱۳۵۱:
From: entekhab.ir

دولت هویدا در خواب خرگوشی است‌
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 20:31:46 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D995525B636C206B7BCA6B8955804A45_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D995525B636C206B7BCA6B8955804A45_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D995525B636C206B7BCA6B8955804A45_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D995525B636C206B7BCA6B8955804A45_MULTIPART_MIXED--