Subject: ارتش:
From: entekhab.ir

فناوری پرتاب موشک زیر دریا به تولید انبوه می رسد
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:55:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--603C9A9C6E7D05AD83F6FC4BCFF148BE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----603C9A9C6E7D05AD83F6FC4BCFF148BE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----603C9A9C6E7D05AD83F6FC4BCFF148BE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----603C9A9C6E7D05AD83F6FC4BCFF148BE_MULTIPART_MIXED--