Subject: وزیر انرژی روسیه:
From: entekhab.ir

نفت بالای ۶۰ دلار نشانه ثبات بازار است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 18:44:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B587EB6F60AC2D953411073A0146C434_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B587EB6F60AC2D953411073A0146C434_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B587EB6F60AC2D953411073A0146C434_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B587EB6F60AC2D953411073A0146C434_MULTIPART_MIXED--