Subject: یادداشت‌های علم، چهارشنبه ۱۷ آبان ۱۳۵۱:
From: entekhab.ir

به جهنم که دموکراسی نداریم...
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 01:23:43 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--43495668D82A1762AEFEA76DF503D052_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----43495668D82A1762AEFEA76DF503D052_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----43495668D82A1762AEFEA76DF503D052_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----43495668D82A1762AEFEA76DF503D052_MULTIPART_MIXED--