Subject: معاون رییس جمهور:
From: entekhab.ir

تدوین بودجه ۹۹ با رویکرد قطع وابستگی به نفت
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:29:09 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--66992BAC4764C68959738B61EEE2E92D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----66992BAC4764C68959738B61EEE2E92D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----66992BAC4764C68959738B61EEE2E92D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----66992BAC4764C68959738B61EEE2E92D_MULTIPART_MIXED--