Subject: یادداشت‌های علم، پنجشنبه ۲۲ آبان ۵۴/
From: entekhab.ir

شاه: مردم دزد به دیگران می‌گویند دزد!
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 22:53:18 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6CF68D1EA6AB450CA21B60144B9865AE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6CF68D1EA6AB450CA21B60144B9865AE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6CF68D1EA6AB450CA21B60144B9865AE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6CF68D1EA6AB450CA21B60144B9865AE_MULTIPART_MIXED--