Subject: ویدیو / ویدیویی نادر از محمدعلی فروغی مربوط به زمان حضور او در جامعه ملل
From: entekhab.ir

‌
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 06:39:55 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--249BA8F4F06F7902D5BA55C3A476EB30_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----249BA8F4F06F7902D5BA55C3A476EB30_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----249BA8F4F06F7902D5BA55C3A476EB30_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----249BA8F4F06F7902D5BA55C3A476EB30_MULTIPART_MIXED--