Subject: یادداشت‌های علم، دوشنبه ۱۷ آذر ۱۳۴۸:
From: entekhab.ir

وزیر اقتصاد وضع مالی را وحشتناک می‌داند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 18:16:59 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C8F436B0C272E2B2D29D20283D986846_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C8F436B0C272E2B2D29D20283D986846_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C8F436B0C272E2B2D29D20283D986846_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C8F436B0C272E2B2D29D20283D986846_MULTIPART_MIXED--